Velocità TRR Wheelsets
Sale price Price $1,650.00
The Velocità TRR Carbon Clincher road wheelset features an aero rim profile to provide strong aerodynamic properties, meaning you'll go faster for the same effort. The 25mm external rim width leads to an optimised tyre to rim interface, which reduces rolling resistance and creates a greater contact patch for improved stability in corners.
The Velocità TRR features the choice of two hub sets and is handbuilt with Pillar 1420 straight-pull aero spokes with Paragon Velocità 6 Pawl lightweight hub with Antibite Freehub.
Every Paragon wheelset is handbuilt upon order, please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
- Wider rim system offers improved aerodynamics, better handling in crosswinds condition, with less rolling resistance.
- High TG resin temperature 255° brake track
- Tubeless ready design, it makes road clincher rims better tubeless setup and better sealing.
- The Laser Cut grooved track allows water to disperse under braking, increasing the contact area of the brake pad in wet conditions.
- Angled spoke holes allows the nipple to pull straight in line with the spoke for reduced stress, resulting in fewer broken spokes and nipples.
- Tubeless Ready: beadlock design helps seal the tyre tighter to the rim.
Rim Width: 28mm
Rim Internal Width: 18mm
Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher (TRR: Tubeless Ready Rim)
Rim Heights: 38, 50, 38/50mm
Hub: Paragon Velocità 6 Pawl lightweight hub with Antibite Freehub F 75g R 216g
Spokes: Pillar 1420 Spoke, 20/24
Cassette Body: Shimano/SRAM 11s, SRAM XDR 12s, Campagnolo 11s or Shimano 12s
Weight: 38mm F 684g R 851g, 1535g, 50mm F 714g R 881g, 1595g, 28/50mm F684g R 881, 1565g approximately.
Brake Surface: Basalt Laser Cut grooves with crystal polishing
Max Spoke Tension: 130kg
Max Tyre Pressure: 125Psi/8.5Bar
Max Rider Weight: 125kg
In The Box
- QR alloy skewers
- 10-Speed adapter
- Carbon Brake Pads
- Spare Spokes
Pay as you ride with