Afterpay with Paragaon
Shop now. Ride now.
Buy the bike gear want today, pay for it in four equal instalments, interest-free.
Paragon Cycle Works is pleased to offer Afterpay, a fantastic new payment method which allows you buy now, then to pay for your purchases over four equal instalments.
Everything you see on Paragon.bike can be purchased with Afterpay (subject to approval), including bikes, bike parts, bike accessories, cycling clothing, and any other bike gear you need. So if you are after new, wheels, new kit or new bike why not shop with us and pay later, with Afterpay.
We have no minimum for Afterpay purchases. The maximum spend will depend on what amount Afterpay will approve for you; in most cases Afterpay is only for purchases up to $1000.
To apply for Afterpay, all you need is:
- An Australian Visa or Mastercard; either Debit or Credit Card.
- To be over 18 years of age.
- To live in Australia.
All you need to do is select Afterpay as your payment method on the checkout page, and enter your details with Afterpay when prompted. It's quick and easy!
How does it work?
What else should I know?
- Your order will be shipped straight away - within the same handling and delivery times as an order with any other payment method. For most products, this means we will dispatch within one business day. Some products may have a longer handling time which is noted on each product. You can find out more information here
- When you place your first order with Afterpay, the first instalment will be charged at the time of purchase. Following that, each instalment will be deducted from your debit or credit card each fortnight. For future orders after your first one, Afterpay may or may not require a first instalment upfront - if in doubt please contact Afterpay for details
- Normal return and exchange policies apply. You can find out more information here.